Pages

Saturday 24 April 2021

Genesis - Emirates Team NZ Experience 30 March 2021

 As part of our class visiting the Spark 5G Race Zone, our class also visited the Genesis experience where we were introduced to using Sphero Robots... 


We began by learning how to drive the bots...


We worked in pairs... practiced controlling our bot around our partner...


Than it was time to place the bots on a racing course to control our bot as if we were racing... 




We then raced against each other...






Finally we learnt a little coding to give our bot a set of instructions to carry out.



An absolutely fun and enjoyable experience....

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Alexandra and I go to Waikowhai Primary School. Today me and Te Waka Ako (my class) had to comment on some peoples blog,so I chose you. I really like the little robots. Maybe next time you can add a bit more info and tell me how you can how the little robots work. and also explain what you are doing in pics. if you want to see my blog go to https://wpsalexandram.blogspot.com/ Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Tayzsar. Wow!!! I really liked you coding club stuff because last year we did that stuff at our School. At our school we do a different coding club activity every year and the activities we do are minecraft, scratch, and the bot too. I really liked the stuff that was on the ground. Maybe you should add more facts to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys must be an expert at coding now! Maybe next time you can add some more details. That was really cool!

    ReplyDelete