Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

All about Me - Presentations

To get to know my students I usually get them to fill out a worksheet. They are usually asked to colour in all the white spaces with light bright colours.

2021 the students of Room 22 have decided to use google slides to create their presentations. 

As a class we discussed what would form our success criteria and made this part of their presentation.

This allowed my students to explore some of our school's local curriculum of being Creative, Responsible, Resilient.

Please enjoy their presentations by clicking on the following links;

Abid    Anisa    Ben    Yahya    Jeffery    Rayhan    Salma    Moka    Chaaya    Levi    Max      Mila  

Elvin     Rukia    Tayyibah    Sean    Spencer    Najiha    Yuvaan    Haripriya     Ibrahim    Laaibah   

3 comments:

  1. Love your classes art keep up the good work, your class is an intelligent class, The art is very colourful just like the you wanted us to do last year. By Lontrel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Paige and I am a Year 5 from Waikowhai Primary School in Hauraki. I love your all about me's they are really cool. Did you think about maybe adding a photo of you. Also you could add the photo of you and maybe put it on your blog all about me's. One thing I liked about your blog was that they were all clear to read, they have the correct spelling and punctuation any way that is all from me BYE!

    ReplyDelete