Pages

Saturday 27 February 2021

Acrostic Poems - Animals

 This week we have been working on creating acrostic poems using google slides. 

As a class we discussed what we needed to have in our presentation. We were focusing on thinking about our audience and what we would need to do to make our presentation interesting for our audience.

Click on the following links to access some of our creations; 


Ibrahim's Acrostic Poem                 Rayhan Acrostic Poem                 Mila Acrostic Poem

2 comments:

  1. This is great learning Room 22 - I can see you understand the format of the Acrostic Poem and also how to use Google Slides and it's features to layout your poem successfully. Ibrahim - well done with finding all those bird pictures! Clever learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Room 22! I am Chrystelle from Waikowhai Primary School and I am also a Year 6 in Hauraki. I enjoyed reading the different poems. I also have done some of my own acrostic poems. Maybe you could add more acrostic poems. If you want to check out my blog here is the link https://wpschrystellek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete